Some annoying things:
- Just went to book a megabus ticket that was £9 yesterday, and £18 today :(
- I’m staying in Plymouth for longer than I need to and it seems all my friends are bailing and moving back home really soon
- And now that terms over, it’s suddenly raining every day
- I had a massive drunken heart to heart with a pal the other day and the general jist of the conversation was that I needed to talk to someone to clear the air, because things have become real awkward between us, but I thought he’d gone home already so didn’t bother trying to talk to him. Only to bump into him yesterday while he was on his way home and just said a real awkward goodbye and left it waaah
- Our toilets broken and they’re not going to fix it until after we move out
- Real hungry, cba to move. You know, the usual.
Massive first world problems, I realise this, and I’ll shut up now yo.
If you love someone, set them free. If they don’t come back, text them when you’re drunk.